Specialty Roofing2018-09-09T00:55:13+00:00

SPECIALTY ROOFING

SPECIALTY ROOFING SERVICES IN NORTH DALLAS, TX.

Asphalt Shingles comprise approximately 83% of the residential roofing market, leaving only about 17% for other other materials. Whether you need a new commercial roof, or a refurbish, you can rest assured you are in the hands of an established and professional roofing company with Specialty Roofing. We use only proven, quality materials, backed by the best warranties in the industry.

Specialty roofing is a catch-all term often used to describe these niche sloped residential products, but it is also often associated with commercial roofing systems designed for low slope and flat roof applications.

Art Smart Roofing and Exteriors’ team of expert installers can handle any roofing system available today.

Different Roof Types We Install:

  • Asphalt Composition Shingles
  • Cedar Shake & Wood Shingle
  • Stone Coated Metal
  • Synthetic Slate
  • Synthetic Shake
  • Synthetic Spanish Tile
  • Slate Roofing
  • Tile – Concrete, Porcelain & Clay
  • Single Ply
  • Standing Seam
  • Custom Copper Fabrication
  • Coatings
  • and MORE!

​Call Now For A FREE Estimate!

We endeavor to give you the most up to date Specialty Roofing Options within your budget. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.

WHAT WE OFFER

We are here to help with your home project needs

Contact Us